Friday, May 6, 2016

Bright Birthday Card!

Happy Friday to you! And it IS a happy day because I finally got to stamp!!!

Ordinarily at this time of year I would be cranking out cards using soon-to-be-gone supplies and featuring teacher gifts....
Instead we are keeping the house as clean as possible for showings, and anything that could possibly be considered 'clutter' is living elsewhere. Including 99% of my stamp supplies! I did get to bring home a very few supplies, and my card stash, which means I can now put together teacher gifts using the things I had already made... but that also means very little to share with you!

But for today, I have this...using current colors and supplies but retired stamps....
Supplies:
Stamps: All About Everything Paper Pumpkin, Banner Blast (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Banner Punch

Well, only the banner uses retired stamps. The birthday greeting comes from the beautiful, bonus stamp set included as a thank you in April's Paper Pumpkin kit! So it isn't available actually, so I guess that makes it retired too?? haha.......
*There is a similar banner set found on page 101 of the catalog that is also retiring if you love this idea! The punch is retiring too, and on sale for only $9.10 so don't miss out!

I stamped the banner images then punched them out. Then I laid them on the card where I wanted them before gluing them down. Quick and cute and happy and bright! Perfect for a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...