Monday, May 30, 2016

New Catalog is Coming!

I hadn't had a chance to make my March/April swap til I was way overdue! I hate that! Life has been much busier than I expected, even with allllllll the things I totally knew about. I dislike underestimating things, haha.....

But, I got to stamp, and I got to play with new toys! Wahoo!!
....and then I was late to link the sketch I used...yep, that's how it's going right now, haha...It was the Mojo Monday sketch from two weeks ago... So I went ahead and posted it even later so I could feature brand new catalog products just before it goes live! (that'd be Wednesday at 3am MT!) You're welcome! hahaha......

Oh well, I'm happy with my creation!
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black & Melon Mambo card stocks, Pop Of Pink DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles thinlits, Silver 1/8 inch ribbon, Glue Dots


I actually ran out of the ribbon I wanted to use, just before I finished them all, darnit. But I found a decent substitute...
And I am excited to play more with the Swirly Scribbles dies!! SO many ideas...!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...