Thursday, May 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin for May

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is called Many Manly Occasions, and I finally had a chance to play with it right on my brother's birthday! *ahem.... Fortunately he was on his way to my parents, and that's where I was, so my daughter just set up his birthday cards in the room he uses when he stays, and he was surprised with that, haha!  And I was glad I could whip up one more quick card so there were enough!
Supplies:
May 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit

It was super quick to put together, and I didn't even need adhesive this time! This set has a stamped word for all the men in your life, just in time for Father's Day, but the above card could really go to anyone.

If the video works, check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...