Monday, May 9, 2016

Pale Blue Thank You

Happy Monday to you! I have a card all ready to go!!

This time it is not a birthday card, haha, but it could be if you swapped out the word choices. I really wanted to play with the bonus set for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, and I love the fonts they chose, so I needed to use both styles, haha! I used a sketch from Viva La Verve a couple weeks ago for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: All About Everything
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Soft Sky,
Paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Doilies

I think the Lost Lagoon piece needs some texture, but my Big Shot is not at my house right now...sniff sniff... But, I think the card turned out really soft and pretty as it is, and that is just going to have to be good enough!

Let's see if there is more stamping later this week, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...