Monday, August 29, 2016

Card Swap!

Quick post today!
I just have a stack of identical cards to share. This is my swap for July/August, which I am excited to say I got out in time! It's been a really weird year..! I've never been late for so many things in my life!

I really like this set and I ended up really liking the colors in the DP with it! Handy! haha... I also used the latest from Retro Sketches for the layout. I heat embossed the globe stand with Copper Embossing powder, which coordinates with the DP, and it looks fantastic with the Cajun Craze color too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Places You'll Go
Ink: Versamark, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze
Paper: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla card stocks, Petals & Paisleys DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Die Cuts, Dimensionals, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...