Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Masculine Birthday

Two blog posts in one week, and it's only Wednesday! Hooray for stamp time!
Once again, I had an assignment....I needed a specific card that I was definitely lacking- a birthday card for a man!
I started out using the Mojo Monday sketch...but I ended up leaving off a piece, because I wanted more of the background to show and I made the two front panels smaller. I made the background by using the Big Shot to emboss the card front, then I used the Brayer and white ink to make it look like aspen trees. Then each panel is popped up on layers of Dimensionals.
Supplies:
Stamps: In The Meadow
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine, Brayer, Dimensionals 

That's all for today, but I'm hoping to get more stamping done and post again soon! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...