Sunday, August 21, 2016

Places You'll Go!

I don't typically post on a Sunday, but I wanted to participate in the challenge and there's a deadline... that I am barely making!!
Also, maybe YOU are looking for a late night fun idea for your kids back-to-school tomorrow, and if you are, here's something...
I just got this stamp set this past week, but we had lots of family staying so I didn't get to play til this evening. My kids are starting in a new school for the first time oh, ever, and they are extra nervous. We'll only be here a couple months, but still...you hope your child has someone nice to eat lunch with! So I thought it was extra important I include something happy and hopefully a little confidence-boosting for them on their first day. At the last second at the grocery store the other day I thought Hershey's "kisses from home" might be fun, and I literally sent my son running back to the candy to grab a bag, haha! So yes, I'll be tossing a few in their lunch tomorrow, along with these cards!

I used the Nacho Average Challenge sketch for the layout, and I think this qualifies for the Back to School challenge on the TGIF Challenge blog too! And here's hoping for a great day tomorrow!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Places You'll Go
Ink: Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Sweetheart Punch 

Supplies:
Stamps: Places You'll Go
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch 

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards, and they idea behind them!!! What a great thing to do for your kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super sweet cards and totally fit the theme! Thanks for joining along in our back to school challenge this week at TGIF :0) Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great idea for a back to school stamp set! Thank-you for playing along with the TGIF Challenge! - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards to send with your little ones! I hope they adjust well to a new school! Love your cards - thanks for joining us at TGIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards! I hope your kids had a great first week of school! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...