Monday, August 8, 2016

July 2016 Paper Pumpkin

Happy Monday, once again! I had some time to play with July's Paper Pumpkin (which I got late...darn moving! Don't do it!) and I thought I'd show you what I did!

Usually when we get treat pouches and or gift boxes, I use them for the ladies I visit thru church. This is especially handy since I just moved and I don't know the people I'm supposed to visit. Crafts and chocolate is a great ice-breaker! I made a few boxes up and put 3-4 Hersheys Nuggets inside. They all have the same stamp because it is the most 'everyday' option.
Then I tried to think of a card I could make, to use up the other supplies. The printed paper the boxes are made from is fun...I'm just out of a use for treat boxes! I ended up using THIS sketch as inspiration for the layout, and I only used one of the triangle panels from a box to make the pennants at the bottom. I added some Flirty Flamingo card stock for the base, and a little stamping, and there's a cute card! 
Have you gotten your July Paper Pumpkin? If so, what have you made with it? Who do you give treat boxes to?? Inquiring minds need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...