Monday, April 9, 2018

Celebrate!

March was a bust for stamping and blogging and April seems on track to be the same. I HAVE created some, (not much...) I just haven't blogged it. Today's card is another mix of old and new, but I like it, and it uses my newest (tho now retired, HA) Sale-A-Bration stamp set! Which, is another problem, when I use retired supplies I am less inclined to blog it. Soooo here I am again, hahaha.....

I wanted to play along with the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. The Razzleberry word was stamped off once to have a lighter shade. I tried layering the words but I like them side-by-side best. I also tried several flowers but nothing was quite right... til I used this one from a free Paper Pumpkin gift a few years ago. And I am happy with how it turned out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Amazing You (words- Sale-A-Bration 2018, now retired), Happy Everything? (flowers, Paper Pumpkin, no longer available)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black card stocks, Stacked With Love DP (retired)

Obviously I'm still on a birthday card streak, but maybe I'll break that soon...haha!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty for spring! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the rich colours and that striped paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...