Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Magical Mermaid!

I knew I was getting this stamp set and DP as soon as I saw the Occasions Mini. I just didn't know it was retiring the same time it would arrive at my house! So, I finally took some time to play with it, and since the paper is still available, you should hurry up and order it!!
*stamps are guaranteed thru May 25.

I used the previous Freshly Made Sketch for this card. Annnd note to self- classic ink smears on Shimmery Paper...rats. I also loved how Christy did a tiny black ink outline to define her layers in a recent card, so I used the same idea here.
Supplies:
Stamps: Magical Day (retiring!)
Ink: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry, Rich Razzleberry marker, Bermuda Bay marker, Blushing Bride marker, Calypso Coral marker, Coastal Cabana marker (returning!)
Paper: Soft Sky card stock (retiring), Shimmery White card stock, Myths and Magic DP (retiring!)
Accessories: Silver 1/8 inch ribbon (retiring), Wink of Stella

You can't see it, but there is Wink of Stella on the mermaid's tail, scales and in her hair... I promise. haha. I have other ideas for this set, but this is all I got to play with that time. Maybe another day...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...