Monday, April 30, 2018

Sneak Peek!

Today I have a little sneak peek for you! This cute stamp set is from the brand new catalog which starts June 1st. But, if you love it, you can order it early- starting tomorrow!! There are actually several products that will be available for a pre-order, and they all coordinate with this sweet stamp set!

For my card, I used the current Freshly Made Sketch, and the TGIF Challenges tic-tac-toe board. I picked the top row- pink, pearls and flowers! It was super quick to put together and I love how it turned out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Memento Black, Powder Pink
Paper: Powder Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Pearls

I am pretty sure I'll be using this card in my May class too!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet set! Love the simple elegance of your card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. I love the added pearls on the flowers. Thanks for playing along with our tic tac toe game this week at TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...