Monday, April 23, 2018

Paper Pumpkin: New & Old!

I know, I know, lately, when I stamp, I've been sticking to Paper Pumpkin kits. And that's okay! :) Nothing wrong with something that's already prepped for you!

This past week we needed some masculine birthday cards and I gotta say- the latest Paper Pumpkin kit, from April, is fantastic!! I am a huge fan of lighthouses especially, and nautical everything. I'm not actually the hugest fan of the projects in the kit but I do love the stamps and the supplies- so here's a cute variation using some of my favorite pieces!

I needed more than one masculine card so I busted out this kit from last year, which I only first opened last month, and haven't had a chance to blog yet! I made my own design again this time. The newest card is shown first..
 And here is last month's card from the same kit, almost following the kit's instructions.
This is what I love- super easy cards to put together and send out almost as soon as they're done! Even when the kit may not be my favorite. Also okay. These cards are perfect for anybody- men included, and I know a lot of people struggle to make cards for men.

The light house kit refill just became available to subscribers HERE. The candle kit is still available to subscribers right HERE, both as the original kit, or just the refill. And as I said in the last post, there's a 50% off opportunity to first-time subscribers- but only til May 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...