Friday, May 4, 2018

Birthday Door

Happy Friday! Got any fun plans for the weekend? We are working on the basement....and the yard....so we'll see how things end up. But for now I have a cute little card to share.

I have loved this set since the catalog was released, almost a year ago, but I only just got it. That is MY front door, and my door is red, just like the sample in the catalog shows! Of course I'm going to love it! But, the bundled price (with the dies) retires at the end of the month so I decided I'd better buy it with the discount! You can order it HERE.

For this card, I thought it worked with the latest Freshly Made Sketch. I don't own ovals, but the door is fairly centered. The Wood Textures DP, for this door is sticking around, which I am excited about. I pulled out some returning product too- that Mint Macaron is coming back with the new catalog! And, this will be part of my upcoming class.
Supplies:
Stamps: At Home With You, Hardwood
Ink: Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo marker
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, So Saffron card stocks, Wood Textures DP
Accessories: At Home dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals 

I even stamped on the inside which I almost NEVER do!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card and what a clever take on the sketch! Love that door! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The door is fabulous for a center piece to replace the oval! I like your thinking!! such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...