Tuesday, May 1, 2018

We Create Feminine Blog Hop

May already?? That means school is almost out and life is about to change up again! The best part about the first of a new month always means a great blog hop! Come see what we have for you today!
This month we wanted to focus on pretty, feminine things- maybe for Mother's Day or maybe not. I seem to constantly need birthday cards so that's the direction I took with my very pretty stone well. And I would definitely send this to a female friend or relative.
I really do love this image. Last time I used the watercolor pencils to color it. This time I used the Stampin' Blends, which are currently not order-able due to very high demand, haha, but will be available again sometime this month!
I based this card on a recent sketch from the Clean & Simple blog, but the image is pretty large and didn't quite fit the sketch. I also went with springy-summery colors...it warmed up a little too dramatically in my neck of the woods, (and then snowed again!) but I'm okay switching seasons in May, haha.
Oh, as a final note, everything you see on my blog today IS still available in the upcoming catalog! Hooray for that!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bright Wishes
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Old Olive, Dark Night of Navy, Ivory, Bronze, Color Lifter
Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive & Thick Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals

What do you think? Now hop on thru to see what everyone else made for you! It's not a long hop, but I promise you'll enjoy it. And leave us your thoughts- we all love comments!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the simple layout and how the image fills the frame. Your coloring with the Blends is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday card! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colouring with Stampin' Blends <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card design. Lovely coloring and color choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and color choices. I love how you only really need one big stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tanya, I don't think I've inked mine up yet, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the sentiment and image! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...