Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Poof!

I finally got around to making the second of three important cards...! This one is for my little brother's surprise party his wife has been planning for over a year! Poof- he's 30! I've said it before, my birthdays are fun, but other people's birthdays make me feel old! This is one of those....

When I made this card, everything retiring (a lot!) was still available. But since it was for a surprise, I had to wait to share it, haha.... Okay, I just looked again, and the only things sticking around are the Whisper White card stock, and the Stampin' Blends! (Which are finally back in stock!!! AND! More colors are coming in the new catalog!!!) Again I say, if you love this card, order the supplies quickly! Thursday is the deadline!
Supplies:
Stamps: Magical Day (retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Sky (retiring)
Stampin' Blends: Night of Navy Dark, Ivory, Color Lifter
Paper: Soft Sky (retiring), Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon (retiring), Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits (retiring), Glue Dots

I even stamped the inside, which I almost never do. It's funny.... I always feel at a loss for what to write in a card, whether I have tons to say or just "happy birthday", I just get stuck. My mom was writing in cards the other day and asked what I usually say. I have no idea, but here's what I usually THINK- "I made you this beautiful card, isn't that enough? Do I have to say something too??" haha....

And bonus pic- there's the birthday boy, and me, haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...