Sunday, July 1, 2018

We Create: Celebrations Blog Hop

Happy July! No wonder it's so darn hot! July means summer is already 1/3 over at my house, which is both sad, and cause for celebration! haha...
Today's blog hop theme is also "celebrations", and there are lots of celebrations in July! I thought I'd go with birthdays! My first card is a sweet and simple one. I used a TGIF Challenge sketch from a couple weeks ago for the layout, and just quickly stamped a few images from the Jar of Love set.
I even stamped on the inside! -I'm not kidding when I say I almost never do this, it was even a joke at my class last week, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Love
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: True Gentleman Buttons, Glue Dots

And then just for fun, I made this cute confetti card idea I've seen on Pinterest and wanted to try! It isn't a specific "celebration" card, but it looks like a party so I think it counts! This time I used the latest from Freshly Made Sketches but I tipped it on it's side.
Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Love
Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Glue Dots

What are you looking forward to celebrating this month? We have a milestone birthday at our house this month, on top of other fun things like state and national holidays! Yeay July!

Hope on over to Cheryl's blog, and then hop thru to see what everyone has created for you. Then leave us your thoughts- everyone loves comments!

10 comments:

  1. 2 very cute cards, Love the confetti one <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about that little goldfish!!! So cute! And I love the sentiment on the jar. That card is so fun and colorful. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both adorable!! Love the confetti card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card designs. I love the goldfish, so cute and the confetti card is so colorful and fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I am going to HAVE TO copy that fish card...it's super cute, and perfect for my barely used Jar of Love stamp set to get more of a workout. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and I love that they could be used for a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute cards with jars!! I love the little fish (even on the inside!) and those bright and cheerful confetti balls! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Your confetti and the colors are so cheerful and would definitely make for a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little fish in the bowl is cute. Fun Cards

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...