Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Scrapbook Page!!!

It has literally been five months since I last scrapbooked.
That.
Is.
Terrible.

I mentioned that on the 4th of July the one thing we always manage to do is take a picture, if not the family, then of the kids. I know, if you know me, you know I take pictures probably every day, but I mean a nice, posed, portraity picture. I liked how our family picture turned out so much I knew it had to be scrapbooked, and honestly, it's probably going to end up on the wall somewhere.
Annnd Thursday, I was on a roll, so I pulled up my very old, retired, reallynotuptospeed MDS and made a full layout!
Now all I have to do is print it four times so we all have a copy!
(that's the real trick here...)

Anyway, here's the layout, which you can click on to see better...

 And then just for fun, here's each page for a close up! Because I am SUPER excited about this!
This page used the layout I have pinned HERE.
 And this page used the layout I have pinned HERE.
The goofy one at the top was me trying to do a selfie with my husband and the big kids photobombed. You can see bows at the bottom of our faces in the 'good' one as it is- big sister is holding the baby up to us. Sillies!

Anyway, Independence Day 2018 is literally in the books!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for scrapping! I took a bunch of photos on the 4th but I haven't even uploaded them onto the computer from the camera, much less done a layout. Yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...