Monday, July 9, 2018

Letterboard Birthday

Happy Monday! I got three cards done Thursday afternoon, so here's the last one. I do love some good stamping time!
I love letterboards. I love words and I love quotes so that's not surprising. I don't have one, and I have no idea where I would put one, but I really like them. And I am pretty sure that's why I got this set, haha. I needed new words and I narrowed it down to three sets and placed my order and wondered if that was really the one I wanted..... but here it is and here's my second card with it AND I used the letterboard! So I guess it's a good one, haha!
This time I used the new-to-me Just Add Ink sketch. Every stamp image on the card came from this set, and I used two brand new colors- Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tabs for Everything
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White card stocks

Maybe my next creations will take a few more minutes to make, haha, but I was excited to get three cards done in one nap time!

2 comments:

  1. Any creation time during nap time is to be treasured! I love the simple coloured circles that add colour, movement and details to this! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS style Tanya. I like how you have used the different shapes, circles and squares. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...