Saturday, September 1, 2018

We Create Fall Blog Hop

On the first of each month, we have a blog hop to inspire your creativity. September is here! This is my very favorite month of the year!
For my card today I wanted to use the At Home With You set, but I tend to get caught up in the details of the door, and I decided I'd rather keep the focus on this cute autumn image. I based my card off last weeks' Freshly Made Sketch, using the pumpkins, flowers and bucket as the three elements, but it isn't exact. The image was colored with the Watercolor Pencils, and then die cut out and popped up on Dimensionals! Anyway, it looks very autumnal to me and that's what I wanted!
Supplies:
Stamps: At Home With You
Ink: Stazon Black, Early Espresso
Paper: So Saffron, Early Espresso & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Gold Thread, Big Shot, Softy Falling Embossing Folder, At Home Dies, Dimensionals

Are you loving that it's finally cooling off, too? Hopefully fall means a little bit more crafting time in my world- how about you?

Hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she's created for you. Then hop all the way thru, and leave us your thoughts! We all love comments!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pumpkins gold thread detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Fall card. Beautiful coloring with the watercolor pencils. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gold thread behind the image. I cant seem to get mine to look good. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card! I love the pumpkins with the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...