Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Bright Little Note

I got to stamp yesterday, and I also planned out a few more cards to make, haha, so hopefully I'll get a little more stamping time soon! Do you ever do that? I couldn't decide which set I wanted to play with, so I came up with a few ideas, then I picked one! 

For this one, I used the latest Fab Friday sketch, and made a cute, happy card for my upcoming class! It also definitely qualifies for the #simplestamping challenge, since I really only used stamps, ink and paper! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well, Buffalo Check
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals 

I left the actual banner off from the sketch, but I put the greeting in the same spot, so it should work. I liked the bright colors to off set the huge storm we had yesterday. I'm really happy with how it turned out, which is always a good thing! Let me know if you want to attend my class!  

4 comments:

  1. So lovely to see this set ready for Spring! Love your color choices and that lovely Buffalo Check background! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring colors! Fun design and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the stamp sets that you used are on my wish list :) Love the bright pink and soft green on your card, makes it look like spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful way to use this bouquet. I like the buffalo check it matched the stamped bow really well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...