Wednesday, April 24, 2019

March Paper Pumpkin

I really am a fan of Paper Pumpkin kits. I love that they have everything designed, ready to go. You can easily make the designed project, or you can do your own thing and adjust it to something else you want.

March's Paper Pumpkin was their 6th anniversary kit, so they went with a fun birthday theme. I happened to need some birthday cards right that second, haha, so I put one of each style together. I stuck them in the mail that same day and just realized I never shared it here!
 The insides of each card is fun too!

This particular kit came with the supplies to make four of each card and they are standard sized. There are coordinating lined envelopes too. But because it was Paper Pumpkin's birthday, they included a free bonus stamp set as a birthday gift or party favor, haha. It was a set of polka dot numbers that match the die cut "4" on the front of the second card. That's great for me- perfect for scrapbooking, as well as birthday cards where you want to include the age! 

I haven't had a chance to get back to this kit yet, but I definitely need to! We always need birthday cards on hand! And I can already tell you, in addition to the cute stamps and the ink spot we get to keep forever from all the kits, there will be die cuts left over for other projects. I love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...