Monday, April 1, 2019

We Create In Color 2017-2019 Blog Hop

Annnd another month has come and gone! But that means a new blog hop, full of inspiration for you, so let's get to it!
This month we're focusing on the In Colors that are going to be gone soon! I bought all the ink pads and card stocks as soon as these colors were released and I have really loved them. I will especially miss Fresh Fig, but since I've used it the most, I wanted to focus on other colors this time, haha. I picked Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. 
I also chose to focus on spring, which is coming...I'm sure of it! even if it has snowed here a couple times this past week... I love this Winter Woods set from the Holiday Mini and I'm so glad it's carried over, at least this far. This time I used it to make some pretty spring-green trees with some pink blossoms sponged over them! I added some sequins for a little something and as I'm typing, it strikes me they have kind of a late season icicle look? hahaha.... And I have to add- the sequins are so much easier to use with the Take Your Pick tool!! SO much easier!
The latest Freshly Made Sketch worked perfectly for these trees and for adding that pop of Berry Burst, so that's what I used for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Wood
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Paper: Powder Pink, Berry Burst & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Glue Dots, Stamping Sponges, Take Your Pick Tool

Now click the NEXT button to hop on over to see what Cheryl has created for you, then hop on thru to see the rest of our creations. And leave us your thoughts- everyone loves feedback on their work!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet, looks like cherry blossoms! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set too, and Love what you have done with it..
    In non traditional colours.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty color combo together. Your trees turned out beautiful. Looks like a little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only it would quit snowing!!! Love the spring look of your card and the added sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card design, so soft and pretty. I love the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees look so soft. Trying not to get another tree set but now I'm tempted.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...