Friday, April 5, 2019

Spring Trees Take Two...

Today's card is very similar to the last thing I posted, but this time I used a sketch (Freshly Made Sketches) and color challenge (Just Add Ink -I picked the pink and green and the gray sign) ...and it happens to fit two other challenges too! (SUO Challenges of anything made with Stampin' Up! products, and Global Design Project's "day at the park". Trees are definitely in our parks.)

I needed a sympathy card and I wanted it to brighten the day of the recipient instead of keep them feeling down... I really wanted to use these trees in the main panel of the sketch, and I wanted to use the gorgeous leafy print from the Occasions Mini. I also really love this sentiment that 'today a friend is thinking of you'...
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods, Part of My Story (now retired)
Ink: Gray Granite, Pear Pizazz, Powder Pink
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Whisper White card stock, Floral Romance DP
Accessories: Stamping Sponge

And almost as soon as I photographed it, I sent it on its way to brighten someone's day!

6 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! I am sorry you needed this but I'm sure it will be appreciated. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gentle card just right for the sad occasion - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and peaceful card, Tanya. I love the soft pink blossoms and the hope of Spring they bring for this sad occasion. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great springy trees! Everything is blooming where I am so the pollen is terrible. Another advantage of stamping--the trees in bloom don't make me sneeze! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Tanya. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you will visit us tomorrow for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...