Monday, April 12, 2021

Birthdays!

Happy Monday to you!
Today I have two birthday cards because this week we have three important birthdays in our {extended} family that needed cards! Fortunately none of the birthday girls live in the same house, so making two possible card options that "match" was totally okay! 

For these, I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch and a whole assortment of different supplies! For one thing, I used the 'snowbank' die from the In The Woods framelits, which are about to retire. I used this pretty floral print that was part of the Sale-a-Bration freebies in January and February. I used a birthday greeting from my almost-retired Gorgeous Posies stamp set and I put that on the two punches from the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies (retiring)
Ink: Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Basic White, Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo,  Flower & Field DP (retired)
Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, In The Woods Framelits (retiring), Dimensionals

and a couple close-ups...

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so pretty! That paper is some of my favourite and it looks perfect on your cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...