Thursday, April 8, 2021

Retiring In Colors Set!

Today I have a full set of cards! I used the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge, and finally got to play with some of this beautiful DP from the January - June Mini Catalog! I liked this paper as soon as I saw it, but once I saw other people coloring in the flowers, I had to have it. Except this was the first time I cut into it! I picked this little daisy print because I love daisies. I cut it to match the sketch, then colored in a few flowers on each strip, with each of the 2019-2021 In Colors. I added strips of ribbon, some are retiring, a few are sticking around. Then I used this retiring word set (which is fantastic, btw, and you really do need to own this) for a variety of greetings. 

So, here's the set...
And for some closeups, here's a couple of birthday cards:

a Mother's Day card:
a friend card:
and a thinking of you or thank you kind of card: 
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Memento Black, Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray markers
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray card stocks, True Love DP
Accessories: Very Vanilla lace trim, Rococo Rose Scalloped linen trim, Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon, Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots

Do you have a favorite of these In Colors? These might be my favorite group since the very first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...