Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Comfort & Peace

I am in need of a sympathy card and this challenge ended up perfect. The As You See It Challenge was to make a card inspired by spring blossoms, in 10 minutes or less. I am happy with how it turned out and I really think it's perfect for my friend, so it is on it's way now! 
The stamp set, and the Rococo Rose ink and card stock (peeking out from behind the front panel) are both on their way out, and I love both, so that makes me sad too. Don't miss out on your chance to get these lovely items! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Blushing Bride, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron
Paper: Mint Macaron, Rococo Rose, Whisper White

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice of stamps and colours for your card, Tanya! I will miss Rococo Rose as well. Maybe they'll bring it back sometime. Thanks for getting your adrenaline rushing with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rococo Rose peeping out from behind the main panel really brings that colour out in the floral stamping. Great choice of set too. I'm sorry Rococo Rose is going too, along with Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sympathy card. Your choice of colors is perfect for our inspiration photo too! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty floral panel. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...