Monday, April 5, 2021

Together!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend! Today is the first day of our Spring Break so I sent the kids to the park while I got a little stamping time in! 
Today's card is posted too late to participate, but I did use the Freshly Made Sketch for it! I'm trying to use my soon-to-retire supplies as well as make cards for specific people and events! This week will be full of almost-gone products! (and posts!!) 
On this card, for example, the stamps are going, the embossing folder on the card base, the ribbon, and the cute little resin heart- and this is my first time opening the ribbon or heart! I am so going to miss this cute couple, they are one of my favorite images ever! 
I added some sponging, because that's what I often do with this cute couple, haha, but this time I sponged it in Rich Razzleberry so it wasn't quite so dark. I think that worked out fantastically.
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride card stocks
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon, Resin Hearts, Tin Tile embossing folder, Dimensionals Big Shot

If you're interested in having any of these cute things in your own stamping stash, you'll want to place an order very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...