Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Nature Heals

Today's card has already gone out in the mail and hopefully arrives today. I love this sentiment stamp, and I know it's true in my own life: nature brings healing and peace.
For this card I used the color combination from Hand Stamped Sentiments, and the sketch from The Paper Players
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin, Nature's Harvest
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Paper: Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Accessories: Flowers for All Seasons ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

I hope you are getting some time to be creative this week! It's been pretty rare lately, haha, but I sure enjoy it, and I know it brightens the day of the person who receives the card too. So make sure you share your creations too! 

4 comments:

  1. Love that in the blue, Tanya! Thanks for sharing the link to Paper Players, too. I'd lost the link in my old computer. I enjoyed playing there! Creative BLessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft and great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous trees and your simple sentiment and pretty layers just add to how pretty they are! So happy you played with my sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sentiment, indeed! I love how you played up the gray and blue and left the razzleberry subtly in the background. A very peaceful feeling card! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...