Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Wintery Cabin

So, the mountains are my happy place. Especially the ones with evergreen kind of forests. Also, I gotta say, I am ready for winter to come and I am ready for snow. I am hoping for a lot this year...! And this scene looks like a great place to hang out!! 
This card is almost the same as yesterday's, haha, but I wanted to try a different color challenge this time. Today's card uses the color combo from Color Throwdown with the sketch from Sunday Stamps
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin
Ink: Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight
Paper: balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Accessories: Flowers for All Seasons ribbon, Cabin Dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired) 

And here's a slightly softer photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...