Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Christmas..?

...is not actually next, but as soon as I saw the Merry Melody embossing folder, I wanted to combine it with this stamp set that happily carried over from last year. And I finally got time to try it out! 
I used the latest Sunday Stamps sketch and I think it worked out really lovely. I tried a few different colors and I like them all! Do you have a favorite?


Supplies:
Stamps: For Unto Us
Ink: Cherry Cobbler / Shaded Spruce / Memento Black
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Metallic Specialty Paper (from the annual catalog page 135, #7)
Accessories: Merry Melody Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

I also used a lot of Dimensionals on these, because each layer is popped up from the next, to make the "white on white" look pop! 


Tips: For using up the 6x6 paper (which I struggle with!!) Trim 2" off one end, flip it the other direction and cut 2" strips. Altho for this card I wanted the music to show, so I only used 1" strips of the gold paper.
Like this: 

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Tanya - I still have that EF sitting on my desk waiting for the right moment - this is perfect! Love the white and gold together, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...