Monday, September 6, 2021

Something Different

Happy Labor Day Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I managed to get some stamping done so I have a post ready for you bright and early today! Here it's a day off school and my husband is home too, so we're busy today.
I really love the Peaceful Cabin bundle. Today, I used it along with the color combo from TGIF Challenges, the sketch from Inspire.Create.Challenges and the "fun fold" theme from SUO Challenges
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Cherry Cobbler & Basic White card stocks, Beauty of the Earth DP
Accessories: Cabin Dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired) 

It's not exactly a fun fold, necessarily, but it's a unique-to-me card and I hope it counts! I couldn't tell you where I've seen this design, but I have, and that was exactly what the sketch brought to mind. 
What are you making this week? 

5 comments:

  1. What a cool layout! I definitely think it qualifies, and it's always fun to see well-loved set celebrated! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea for the TGIF Challenge this week! I love how you made it into a Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your fun fold Tanya, peaceful cabin bundle is a really lovely set, and I'm loving the way you've used it having only used 2 colours for the stamping it looks great. Thanks for finding the time in your busy day to take part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you next time x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Such a striking card. Thank you so much for participating along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us for our new challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the cabin in fall colors, and a fun fold for sure! Thank you for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for a new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...