Friday, September 10, 2021

Let the DP shine!

Happy Friday to you! I have the perfect quick card for you today! 

Today's card uses the theme from the Inkspirational blog- autumn leaves! I went for simple this time and absolutely let this gorgeous DP be the star of the card. I had the idea to put this word stamp with this exact paper a couple weeks ago but hadn't had a chance til now. Simple, but effective! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Old Olive card stocks, Beauty of the Earth DP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallic Pearls 

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the buttery cardbase matched with your sentiment panel and stunning patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...