Monday, October 25, 2021

Sunny Coneflowers!

An afternoon post because I just got this card finished AND I think I'm too late to link up anyway, but! I am sharing it because I think it worked out to be lovely and maybe YOU could use some sunny thoughts today too!! But if you wondered, I did use the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, which ended today. 
I googled images of coneflowers and wanted yellow to go with the sunny greeting, so I kind of stippled the Cherry, Pumpkin and Black Blends in the center of the flower. I also used the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend to color the gingham ribbon. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Sunny Sentiments
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Old Olive, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Cherry Cobbler, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Basic Black 
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, big shot (retired) 
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...