Saturday, October 2, 2021

World Card Making Day #2

Continuing with World Card Making Day, I challenge YOU to mail out at least one card this weekend to someone in need of a hug. I KNOW you know someone, and now that they've come to mind, you're really gonna want to send that off.... 

This card used the inspiration from The Card Concept.
I used the suggested colors, the wood background, the sunflowers and foliage and the gingham ribbon for my card. And let me tell you, it took some time!! haha.... Not only die cutting (22 flower bits, and a bunch of "grass") but then gluing it all down and making it all fit! And then the fluffing! haha! But! I am really happy with it. I think it is a very cheerful card and I'm excited to mail it out! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes 
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Garden Green & Early Espresso card stocks, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Dandy Wishes dies

Tell you what - if you send off a card this week, and comment here that you did so, I'll enter you for a drawing and I'll send the winner some little surprise. Really really. Now mail it off! 

3 comments:

  1. I'd say it was worth all the time and effort, as your card turned out so beautifully! So happy you played along at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Tanya :) All your effort was well worth the finished product. It's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card shows that you put in not only time but lots of heart, too. This is just a wonderful card... full of sunshine and love.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...