Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Brand New 2022-2024 In-Color Club!

I am still here, I promise! I even have stuff to show off! I meant to post during spring break, but my family took turns having one random sick day each- and not even the same sicks! And then I've just been busy trying to get back to life...! 
~~~

But if you're not on my email list, here's something you might want to know about: 

I am looking for five people to participate in a five month In Color Club! Each month, from May – September, you’ll get one new In Color, and a variety of supplies to play with in that color!

For only $40*, you’ll get all this:

- 1 Ink Pad
- 1 Ink Refill
- 1 marker
- 1 full package 8x11 card stock
- 8 6x6 sheets DP
- 4 6x6 sheets Glimmer DP
- 30 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- 1 spool Metallic Woven Ribbon
- 1 spool In Color Baker’s Twine
- plus a handmade card from me featuring that month’s color!


Please RSVP to hold your spot for the In Color club by May 1.
I’ll let you know as soon as a club is full.

*If you're not local to me, I'll add $8 to your monthly total for shipping your color products to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...