Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Preference

Here's another very fun scrapbook layout for you! This is page one, of a high school dance my daughter went to earlier this year. I used THIS sketch I found on Pinterest for the layout and I love the fun randomness of it all for her. Page two has the journaling, plus the group, and it's boring straight lines, lol, so I didn't share that one too.

Supplies: 
ALL in the long-retired MDS
Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Paper: So Saffron Soft Flower, White mats,
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Saffron grosgrain ribbon, Paper Daisies, Pearl, Button Latte
Journaling Font: Goudy Old Style, French Script

Anyway, this was considered "taking a break", haha, so back to recording Disney!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...