Friday, April 15, 2022

March Paper Pumpkin!

Happy Friday! 

Going along with yesterday's theme, I made up my entire Paper Pumpkin kit the other night, in less than an hour. Sometimes I do my own thing with the supplies and sometimes I "follow directions". This time it was much closer to the second, because I am short on time but in need of cards! I forgot about the ribbon, lol, so that didn't make it on there. And I only put rhinestones on cards I knew I was sending to girls, lol. But nine quick cards are done, and I love how they look! 

This first card here I forgot the leafy diecuts, lol... 

On these, I cut the white strip in half to show more of the watercolored background.
 and here I left the pink strip off one. 
And here is everything left over when I finished the kit!! 
Fun, huh?? 

Here is the sneak peek to next month's kit!


If you're interested in signing up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription, click on the pumpkin on my side bar, or you can click right HERE.
This next one features all the brand new In Colors, with a Basic Gray ink spot, with enough supplies to make ten full size cards, and ten gift card holders!
AND, this time, 200 Paper Pumpkin boxes will have a Golden Voucher for $25 in Stampin' Up! product!! 
Just something to think about...! haha! 

Enjoy your Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...