Monday, April 18, 2022

Minnie Mouse!

Happy Monday to you! I have some more Disney scrapping to share today. I am up to 73 pages done and one more laid out! And I have SO much more to do!!

Mostly with these pages I want the photos and story the focus of the page, and sometimes I'm using the long-retired MDS to cram a ton of photos on a page. But sometimes I get to really play with some paper and accessories! Here's an example of that:  

Supplies:
Paper: Rococo Rose (retired), Basic White, Petals & Paisley's DP (retired in 2006)
Accessories: Paper Daisies (retired), Glitter Enamel Dots (retired)
Journaling Font: Minnie

Everything on this page is lonnng retired. The base is only a year out, but the DP is kind of ancient, lol, and it's good to use up! ha! 
The sketch is from HERE tho I turned it sideways to work with my photos.  

And speaking of retired product, you should know the Last Chance list ends May 2 and that is only two weeks away! You can view it all, and place your order, by clicking on the image below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...