Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Frontierland

Well, I am not having creative time, like I hoped, now that school has started. I feel like I'm actually busier! And more tired. But I do have a lot of Disneyland pages I haven't yet shared so there's that! I really need to finish making these pages, but in the meantime...  

This is actually one of the first layouts I did of this trip. In fact, Cinnamon Cider has retired between me making this page and today, haha. But that's okay- I love using retired product on my pages! 

Stamps: ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers, Yeehaw (retired! 2003)
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider (retired), Pacific Point, Real Red, Delightful Dijon (retired), Tangerine Tango (retired)
Paper: Sahara Sand card stock
Font: Giddyup Std

What are you making? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...