Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Lunar New Year Parade

Happy Tuesday to you! For once, I had a relaxing long weekend, how about you? 

Today I've got my newest layout for our Disney trip. I did this one in MDS, so that I could cram on sooo many pictures (we took about 100 of this little parade). We still sell both the Gold Glimmer and Red Glimmer papers tho, so if you wanted to recreate something similar, you sure could! The sketch came from HERE

Supplies:
MDS - long retired
Paper: Berry Blossoms DP, Red Glimmer, Gold Glimmer
Journaling Font: Papyrus

Also, I don't know if I've mentioned yet, but I have seen an idea to add QR codes to scrapbook pages, which take you to a video of the event. As soon as I figure out how (ha!) I'm going to add two of those beneath the title here. I think it will be really cool to be able to watch the videos of the fun things we did, while looking thru scrapbooks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...