Thursday, September 8, 2022

Magical Birthday

Today's card mixes old and new stamps (seriously, first time ever using that cute fairy) for a fun birthday card that has been mailed out already!
I used the color challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches, and the latest Freshly Made Sketch

Supplies:
Stamps: Scary Cute, Magical Day (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Polished Pink marker
Paper: Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Polished Pink, Mango Melody card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Blending Brushes

This fairy is meant to be a cute trick-or-treater, from the July-Dec mini catalog, but for this image, she's just a cute fairy with a basket of sparkles! I love using products a little differently than they were intended! 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I just love that cute little fairy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That fairy is adorable and I love the way you used our challenge colors and gave them a Halloween twist! :) Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Halloween twist with this color challenge is a great idea! I clearly didn't travel in that direction. Such a cute card, I do love the fairy. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...