Friday, August 11, 2023

One Sheet of Designer Paper

I really have not had stamping time lately, but I also really need a BUNCH of cards this month. And the bulk of my stash is not going to work... So when you're overwhelmed, (I absolutely am!) it helps to work smarter, not harder. Ha. The gorgeous Fresh as a Daisy DP has two sheets that look like this, just before you cut them up: 
(this is only partially cut, to show you how best to do it and not cut into other images.)
After I cut them into their designed rectangles, I made a decent little stack of cards!

This first one worked fantastically with the latest As You See It challenge. I used everything, I thought, til I linked it up, and realized I used my needed "happy birthday" instead of their listed "thank you". I'm linking it anyway, because I have the patterned paper, the circle (which IS a die cut), enamel dots and some yellow!    
Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy The Rhythm
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Basic White card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: Moody Mauve Textured Ribbon, 2023-25 In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Circle dies, big shot (retired)

Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy The Rhythm
Ink: Copper Clay
Paper: Basic White & Copper Clay card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: 2023-25 In Color Dots, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Copper Clay
Paper: Basic White card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy The Rhythm
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Basic White card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: 2023-25 In Color Dots

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Basic White card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: 2023-25 In Color Dots, Sending Dies, big shot (retired) 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Wild Wheat
Paper: Basic White card stock, Fresh As A Daisy DP
Accessories: 2023-25 In Color Dots, Sending Dies, big shot (retired) 

I have three small rectangles left and nothing came to mind immediately for how to use them. So that will be for another day when I do think of something! But that was six cards in a little more than an hour, and I also typed up the info after each card so I wouldn't forget anything. They're not the most detailed cards because the DP does the work. But I think they worked out really nicely! 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Tanya, and a great stack of cards! I wondered what it would be like to place them all in a nice collection, I've only used a pattern or two of these sheets so far - they look great! So glad our recipe could inspire you! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that paper is both enticing (because it's so pretty) and frightening (because just HOW do you use it to advantage!). You've shown us how. Thank you. Unfortunately, you do have to use all the ingredients to be considered for an award but we're very happy you shared it with us anyway. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ways to work smarter when I'm overloaded, and this DSP Hack is a great idea for everyone! I love the design you came up with! Thanks for sharing it with us and thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great group of cards! I am generally overwhelmed by such beautiful paper but you definitely tamed the beast! Great idea to get a bunch of cards ready to go! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...