Saturday, August 12, 2023

Baby Card

Happy Saturday to you! 

Whooole lotta retired product for today's card, but hey! I got another one made, which I need fast! And today's card took about as long as all of yesterday's cards did, hee hee.

My cousin's wife is expecting twins- a boy and a girl. I got this very old set from a neighbor when she moved away. She wrote on the end of the box "Noah", and the copyright on the stamps say 1996. I was still in high school and hadn't heard of Stampin' Up! then, so that's what we'll call the set! I also used a bunch of retired shades of ink, so I found a bit of DP that "works" even tho it isn't the same shades. And all that to use the Global Design Project sketch, flipped. Because I couldn't hide the sheep with the congrats...! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds (retired 2022), Noah (retired 1996!)
Ink: Soft Suede (retired), Daffodil Delight (retired),Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Baja Breeze (retired), Rococo Rose (retired), Moody Mauve
Paper: Basic White card stock, Band Stand Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired) 
Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...