Friday, August 4, 2023

Leveled Up!

The minute I saw this set I knew I was going to need it, haha.
I never got into "video games" tho I did enjoy computer games. My brothers loved the Nintendo when we were kids. My parents got a Wii early on, and I'm pretty sure my son used it more than anyone else. My husband had a PlayStation when we got married, tho he sold it after he graduated from college. But then he bought an Atari Flashback, and continued to play computer games. My husband and son each had a DS and there was a GameBoy in there too... We got a WiiU at some point. My son loves video games and also plays some on the computer but he bought himself a Switch, and my husband liked it so much that he now has a Switch too.  

None of the controllers in this set are really spot on to any of the systems I'm familiar with, (and my kids would laugh that I used the word "familiar" in the first place) but I have a birthday coming up and this has to be the set, hahaha. I colored the buttons to look like an SNES controller (thank you Google images!) even tho it is shaped like a classic controller... I used a Blender Pen and Pebbled Path ink to make the cords, which works okay. 

I tried to make it work with the color challenge from Global Design Project, and those colors are the main colors featured but not the only ones here.... so maybe I'll try again. In the meantime, here's this! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Level Complete
Ink: Pebbled Path, Boho Blue
Stampin' Blends: Dark Cherry Cobbler, Light Night of Navy, Dark Shaded Spruce, Dark Daffodil Delight
Paper: Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Basic White
Accessories: 2023-25 In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...