Friday, August 18, 2023

All The Games!

This card is a bit random, but everything is random in my world right now, so its fiiiine.

Today's card is a birthday card for my nephew, using the latest from Freshly Made Sketches. I used my one (retired) sport stamp, which I bought because my son played basketball one whole season, snort. And I used the video game set. And added his age for how he unlocked the achievement, haha. And the birthday boy's favorite colors. Done. Ha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Level Complete, Alphabest, Slam Dunk  (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Sweet Sorbet

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for a birthday boy! Glad you joiend us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect design for a teen boy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...