Monday, September 18, 2023

Note of Thanks

This card is weeks overdue being mailed, much less made, but I still needed to send one. I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the color combo from Color Throwdown (altho I was too late for both challenges by the time I made this) and I love the result! 

I've used a Blending Brush every time I stamped last week, so why quit now? ha! This time I used the Pumpkin Pie and Real Red inks to make a faded background for the leaves. I chose Cherry Cobbler as "maroon" and stamped the speckles and greeting with that. Then I die cut the leaves out and that was that! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles, Perched in a Tree
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Festive Pearls, Aspen Dies, Dimensionals, Blending Brush, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...