Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Happy birthday!

In my unexpected, unplanned hiatus, I missed a few birthdays so I am now trying to play catch up. That means I'm out of time to figure out things like favorite colors, etc, so I threw this idea together quickly. 
I used three shades and a Blending Brush to make the background I die cut the letters from. And then I rinsed my blending brush for the first time ever, ha, and flicked water from that onto the paper for added whatever.

Then I stamped a garden full of flowers on the card front below the greeting. Quick, happy, done! And in the mail so they know they are thought of! 

This version for a girl who loves purple:
Stamps: Sending Smiles 
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

and this for a girl who needs some extra sunshine. 
Stamps: Sending Smiles 
Ink: Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Pebbled Path, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight (retired), So Saffron (retired)
Paper: Basic White & So Saffron (retired) card stock
Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals

and then, I was about to publish this post, but someone came home and gushed about how beautiful they were and asked if I would make her one too. After the month we've had, you do what your kid needs. So here is her card, haha... I thought I could put both words on the front but I really couldn't, so I added flowers all the way up the one side, and decorated the inside of the card this time! I never do that- I've shown you all the times I've ever done that and it might total five? lol... But I'd already cut out the letters and I wasn't about to not use it. 

Stamps: Sending Smiles 
Ink: Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Berry Burst, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Paper: Basic White & Berry Burst card stock
Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode dies, Glue Dots Dimensionals

Sooo the words aren't centered because I started gluing with a different plan. Guess what, she really, really doesn't care. She's gonna love it. Send your mess ups anyway. People like knowing you're human too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...