Thursday, September 28, 2023

Sympathetic Bird

End of the week, end of the day, but here I am with another sympathy card for you. 
This time I combined The Paper Players latest sketch with the Color Throwdown challenge. It isn't my favorite card, I think I don't love the striking Vanilla bird, but, it's on it's way to someone anyway. Also I pulled out a retired greeting because nothing currently in my inventory worked for this one. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Perched in a Tree, Well Said (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Festive Pearls, Watercolor Pencils, Aspen Tree dies, big shot (retired) 

What are you making this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Such a "tweet" card, Tanya! I love that chubby little bird and he really pops on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bird! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...