Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Purple Camera

That moment when you ask what someone's favorite colors are so you can make a card for them, and it matches a color challenge that is live right now...! I mean, how fortuitous is that? So thank you SUO Challenges for suggesting these colors, and also thanks to Just Add Ink for the fun sketch, haha! 

I did use a retired stamp set for this card, which I don't often do for my blog, but sometimes you just have to for birthdays! 
I am loving the Blending Brush technique AND found a happy accident! If you hit the paper first with the brush, instead of the scratch paper, you get these big marks...but it gives it a bokeh kind of look, and that works nicely with a camera, ha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Capture The Good (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Blending Brushes, Lucky Limeade organdy ribbon (retired)

I hope you get to make something happy today! 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic happy accident background! Love this. Thank you so much for supporting Stampin' Up! Only Challenges and we always look forward to your lovely entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'happy accident' background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "accident"!! I do that all the time--now maybe I'll just do it on purpose!! Thanks for joining us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...