Thursday, October 12, 2023

Treblemaker!

This is a stamp set I really liked in the catalog, but I struggle to make it work... As in, I have only used the "happy birthday" in the 4.5 months I have had it. I really wanted it to work for this card class, so after a lot of stewing, I finally came up with this.
It may have helped that the SUO Challenge is to make it masculine, which really does simplify things. The words make it feel more masculine to me too, ha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy the Rhythm
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Paper: Dry Brushed Metallic DP, Pool Party & Basic White card stock 
Accessories: Tinsel Gems  

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the sentiment! Your card is awesome! Thanks for joining us at SU Only Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect masculine card with the stamp set and DSP. Love your sketch, too! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...